"Saovine" UPDATE IS NOW LIVE!
November / 09 / 2017
New update for GWENT: The Witcher Card Game is now available on PC, Xbox One and PS4.
With this update we’re introducing 21 new cards - mainly neutral golds, as well as game fixes and balance changes. Additionally, we are introducing our second holiday event Saovine: Holiday of the Dead for which you’ll be able to unlock a new avatar, border and title!
The following cards will have increased value for milling for 3 days following the release of the patch (more on this below):
The cards on the list, when milled, will create an amount of scraps and powder equal to the amount of scraps and powder needed to craft a card of the same value.
Full list of changes:
- First Light: Clear Skies Boost value changed from 1 to 2.
- Unicorn will now be Agile.
- Chironex will now be Agile.
- Revenge keyword introduced for Deathwishes that only trigger during your opponent's turn.
- Tweaked the wording of cards such as Last Wish to clarify that they do not trigger 'Whenever you draw a card' abilities.
- Mardroeme: Mutagen now Heals rather than Resets.
- New card added: Avallac'h: The Sage.
- New card added: Ale of the Ancestors.
- New Card added: Hanmarvyn's Blue Dream.
- New card added: Wolfsbane.
- New card added: Muzzle.
- New card added: Germain of Fox Hollow.
- New card added: Mandrake.
- New card added: Foul Ale.
- New card added: Mahakam Ale.
- New card added: Crow's Eye.
- Arachas Behemoth will now be Agile.
- Imperial Manticore Power changed from 12 to 13.
- Harpy's passive has been reworked, is now: Whenever a Beast Ally is Destroyed during your turn, play 1 copy of this Unit from your Deck.
- Ghoul can now Consume Silver cards as well.
- Archespore now Heals rather than Resets.
- Renamed Katakan to Nekurat.
- New card added: She-Troll of Vergen.
- New card added: Slyzard.
- Restore now only Resurrects Skellige Units.
- Light Longship Power changed from 6 to 5.
- Light Longship now also triggers its passive ability once on Deploy.
- Herbalist now plays Bronze Hazard cards from your Deck instead of just Torrential Rain.
- New card added: Harald Houndsnout.
- New card added: Heymaey Battle Maiden.
- New card added: Gedyneith Flaminica.
- Tridam Infantryman trigger changed from Officer to Soldier.
- Margarita Laux-Antille Power changed from 5 to 6.
- Margarita Laux-Antille will now be Agile.
- Ves Power changed from 8 to 9.
- Nenneke Power changed from 8 to 9.
- Trebuchet Power changed from 6 to 7.
- Reinforced Siege Tower no longer requires Machines in your Hand to get a Boost.
- New card added: Ronvid of Small Marsh.
- New card added: Catapult.
- If Braenn Destroys her target, she now Boosts all Ambush and Dryad Units in your Hand and Deck by 1.
- If Iorveth Destroys his target, he now boosts all Elves in your Hand by 1.
- Ele'yas Power changed from 6 to 8.
- Clarified that Morenn triggers after a Unit gains Armor.
- New card added: Hattori.
- New card added: Dol Blathanna Swordmaster.
- Serrit Damage value changed from 5 to 6.
- Black Infantry Arbalest trigger changed from Officer to Soldier.
- Letho of Gulet Power changed from 9 to 12.
- Nilfgaardian Knight Power changed from 10 to 11.
- Alchemist now reveals up to 2 cards instead of 1.
- Combat Engineer now has Crewmen 1.
- New card added: Hefty Helge.
- New card added: Venendal Elite.
- Negative row effects (Weathers) renamed to "Hazards."
- New category for positive row effects named "Boons" has been added to the game.
- Necromancy has gained the following Category tags: Cursed.
- Ge'els has gained the following Category tags: Officer.
- Caranthir has gained the following Category tags: Officer.
- Vran Warrior has gained the following Category tags: Soldier.
- Kambi has gained the following Category tags: Agent.
- Hawker Support has gained the following Category tags: Elf.
- Corrected misleading Doomed keyword definition to clarify it only applies when Destroyed, not when Discarded.
- John Calveit playing Gold Special cards will no longer trigger Roach's ability.
- Fixed issue whereby opening Social Panel after Weather effect spawned by a Unit blocks ability to play cards.
- Fixed issue with Hemdall being boosted by Kaedweni Siege Support after Kambi's ability triggers.
- Fixed issue with Spying Units turned to Jade Figurines being treated as Agents.
- Fixed vibrations not working on gamepad on PC.
- Fixed issue with Regressing Units appearing with wrong Power when returned to Hand.
- Fixed premium Clan An Craite Warcrier display.
- Fixed issue with challenges not loading for some Players.
- Fixed issue with Whale Harpooner excluding face-down Ambush cards in ability calculation.
- Fixed issue whereby Allies damaged by Vabjorn were placed in opponent's Graveyard.
- Fixed issue with number of rounds won daily displaying incorrectly.
- Fixed issue whereby pressing Esc or B button on gamepad in Starter Pack menu would invoke quit game prompt.
- Fixed "Press any key" message on login in Polish version of game.
- Fixed issue with "Stop searching" button not working at times.
- Shield keyword now specifies Shield protects a Unit from next effect that Damages, Weakens or sets this Unit to a lower Power.