1. Can I still receive the Thronebreaker goodies if I purchased the console version of the game?
Yes! All you need to do is log in with your GOG.COM credentials. If you don’t have a GOG.COM, you can create one for free here.
2. Is there an expiry date?
No, you can access the goodies whenever you want!
3. Can I activate in-game GWENT items on a different GOG.COM account?
In-game GWENT items can only be added to the account associated with your Thronebreaker copy.
4. Can in-game GWENT items be added to my GOG.COM account if I purchased a console version of Thronebreaker: The Witcher Tales?
GWENT in-game items can only be added to the account on the same platform as your version of Thronebreaker.
5. I haven’t received in-game GWENT items! What do I do?
Please contact the GOG Tech Support, you can do so by following this link.
6. How do I get access to the graphic novel and concept art?
Concept art and the “Fox Children” graphic novel can be accessed after logging in with your Dark Horse Comics account. If you don’t have an account, you can create one for free here.
7. In what languages the graphic novel is available in?
The “Fox Children” graphic novel is only available in English.